NetzUnity - Your heart for technology

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello dear NetzUnity community,

to every new project, company, forum or other belongs a suitable introduction. In this introduction I would like to tell you briefly who I am, what NetzUnity is and what it should become in the future.

Briefly to me:

I am Maximilian Rupp, 21 years young and come from the beautiful Saarland (Germany). I am a big forum lover, one knows me certainly from the one or other forum. Besides NetzUnity I am currently building my own hosting company, my own hosting company has always been my big dream. Now I am making this dream come true. I like to work with servers, learn new technologies and am always open for new/additional projects. I am time flexible and have plenty of time for my projects, which is why I can implement my ideas/plans.

What is NetzUnity:

We want to build a forum around webmaster topics (server, hosting, SEO, software, graphic design, programming....) and hardware. It should not only be a pure forum, we would like to build a real website with AppStore (more will come), WIKI.... in the long run. We want to create a platform that is a contact point for end users who are looking for support or want to educate themselves, graphic designers, developers, IT people, computer scientists and many more.

I am of course aware that there are several forums with the same topics and also with it a new forum at the beginning always has quite difficult. Nevertheless I believe in NetzUnity and am happy about any support. You as a user can help us to jump together to the next level. Recommend us, create new discussion topics and discuss actively.

In the forum scene, I have unfortunately had to experience that many forums have closed their doors or many administrators have completely withdrawn and let the forum run empty (As archives). What I personally find a pity, you invest a lot of time as a user in creating topics / posts and in the end the forum is simply closed and everything is gone. This is quite annoying and I can only say here that no matter what will come I want to keep the project alive.

We wish everyone here a lot of fun, be curious what will come.

Jump with us to the next level!

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!